German schoolboy drops phone on fishing trip, drains entire pond to look for it

0
A boy enjoying a fishing trip with a group of friends accidentally dropped his iPhone over the side of the boat – so he decided to drain the entire pond.

The 16-year-old took matters into his own hands after the angling club refused to let him use his diving suit to retrieve the device, sneaking back later that night armed with a powerful pump and two hoses.

‘I thought two pumps would drain enough of the water from the pond so I could find my cellphone,’ he told his local paper in Cologne.

4w559c0-bild-1

‘I knew the phone was probably dead but wanted to get the data card back with the numbers, pictures and videos of my friends.’

The youngster thought that if he directed the water into the angling club toilet he may get away with his plan – but he failed to notice that the toilet wasn’t attached to a sewage system.

When the owner arrived to a flooded car park he quickly found the cause and called police.

The boy was ordered to pay for the damage for the toilet, the clean-up operation and the water to refill the pond.

And though he didn’t recover his phone, he was unapologetic.

‘It almost worked,’ he insisted.

Two Teens Sentenced To Prison For Carving Swastika Into Teen’s Forehead

0

Four teens are looking at some serious charges after being accused of kidnapping and torturing one of their classmates.

Police say during a snowstorm on February 10, Jenna Montgomery, 15, lured 16-year-old Dustin Murrain into a shed behind a house. Murrain told police he had met Montgomery earlier that day at David Douglas High School, where they both attended school.

According to Murrain’s account, once he walked into the shed he encountered three teen boys and realized he had fallen for one of the oldest tricks in the book.

First he was struck in the head with a crowbar before being ordered to take off his shirt. Then 15-year-old Blue Kalmbach allegedly shot Murrain in the chest, groin and index finger with a BB gun. Kalmbach then carved a swastika into Murrain’s forehead with a box-cutter and forced Murrain to eat cat shit.

After having his iPod stolen, Murrain escaped the shed and fled to a nearby auto service shop for help. Police were called and Murrain was taken to OHSU Hospital for treatment.

Police were able to apprehend the suspects quickly and brought them in for questioning. Montgomery spilled the beans, admitting she and the boys came up with a plan to torture Murrain the night before, using her as bait to get him inside the shed.

Kalmbach would admit to shooting Murrain, carving the swastika into his forehead and forcing him to swallow down a cat turd. Jess Taylor, 17, admitted he’d held a BB air rifle on Murrain to keep him from escaping.

Blue-Kalbach

Montgomery, Kalmbach, Taylor, and 14-year-old Shane Connell were arrested and charged with second-degree assault, first-degree kidnapping, criminal conspiracy to commit first-degree kidnapping and first-degree robbery. All four have entered not guilty pleas to the allegations.

Because of his age, Connell’s case will remain in juvenile court. The rest will be prosecuted as adults. A grand jury is hearing the case and is expected to return an indictment by Tuesday.

Police said the Murrain may have been targeted because of his possible bullying, and that his attackers were retaliating against him. Murrain’s mother said even if that were true, it didn’t justify what the teens are accused of doing to him.

“There’s no understanding what they did,” she said. “Every time he looks in the mirror he’s gonna have that memory,” she said. Which I assume was kind of the point of carving the swastika in his forehead.

232 Teeth Extracted from Mouth of Teenager

0

Indian teen getting his 232 teeth pulled out in MumbaiDoctors at Sir J.J. Hospital in Mumbai, India, might have created a world record by removing 232 teeth from the mouth of a teenager.

Ashik Gavai, 17, had visited the hospital with a routine complaint of pain and swelling on the right side of his mouth. However, a series of tests revealed an abnormal growth affecting the second molar on the lower right side of his jaw.

“Initially, it was not very clear what it could be and so we decided to go in for surgery,” said Sunanda Dhivare-Palwankar, head of the hospital’s dental department.

Further examination during the surgery left the team of doctors stunned as they discovered scores and scores of tiny teeth popping out of that abnormal molar.

“We started picking small teeth from the abnormal molar. These pearlies were of varying sizes, some as tiny as a grain of mustard and some almost the size of a marble. At the final count, we had a total of 232 of them. The fact that it was coming from a single molar was very unique,” said Dr Dhivare-Palwankar.

Further to this, a rock-like formation was also discovered inside the affected tooth, which had to be removed by a dentist’s drill.

Indian teen getting his 232 teeth pulled out in Mumbai“We had to resort to the age-old, now outdated, ‘chisel-mallet’ procedure to break down that hard formation as it was putting immense pressures on the jaw bone and surrounding healthy teeth,” explained Dr Dhivare-Palwankar.

Dr Dhivare-Palwankar described the condition as a ‘developmental anomaly’, known in the medical profession as a ‘Complex Composite Odonntom’ or a benign tumour of the tooth. The condition causes difficulty in eating, swallowing and can lead to the swelling of the face but it is not life threatening.

The entire surgery lasted over seven hours.

“We believe this is a world record, but we will carry out more research before taking any further steps in the matter,” said Dr Dhivare-Palwankar.

Three Teens Charged With The Beating Deaths Of Two Homeless Men

1

Three teenagers have been charged with murder, accused of beating two homeless men to death.

24qmwd3Albuquerque Police called it a heinous crime on Sunday, saying at least one of the suspects involved admitted that the group was targeting transients and have done it many times before.

Alex Rios, 18, Nathaniel Carrillo, 16, and Gilbert Tafoya, 15, are all charged with murder. APD say the three boys beat two homeless men to death in a vacant lot on 60th and Central early Saturday morning.

“Very heinous crime,” said Officer Simon Drobik of the Albuquerque Police Department.

APD is still trying to identify the two men who were killed.

While the crime tape has been cleared, what happened at the lot is something many officers won’t forget anytime soon.

“I mean, I was sick to my stomach,” said Drobik. “It’s just horrific … kids.”

Gilbert-TafoyaAccording to a criminal complaint, the beating took place after the three teens said they came home from a party.

“They went over there with the intent to hurt these individuals in that lot,” said Drobik.

Police say someone called 911 after finding two bodies on a mattress behind a e-cigarette shop along 60th Street.

Police found the bodies and shortly after, caught up with a third victim who was alive but hurt after running from the scene.

“Really badly beaten, he was able to tell us that he had been beaten up in that area before and he thought he knew who the offenders were,” said Drobik.

According to the criminal complaint, two of the boys involved in the case live in this home just a few hundred feet away from where the two men were found dead.

jqg65gPolice then went to the home and quested Tafoya and Carrillo and their friend Alex Rios, who was said to be sleeping over at the home.

Officers saw blood on Carillo’s pants and then asked to search the home. According to the complaint, Tafoya and Carillo’s parents consented to the search.

Inside, officers found more bloody clothes and an ID card of one of the men thought to have been killed.

Police then interviewed the three boys. Each admitted to having a role in the beating the men, using sticks, metal poles, bricks and cinder blocks. Tafoya even told police that the group had been attacking Albuquerque’s homeless population at random for the last year.

According to the complaint, Tafoya also told police that he “estimated that they have attacked 50 people” in the last couple months.

Police say that an large number of unsolved homeless beatings is not on their radar right now.

“It’s hard getting some transients to come forward to express that they were victims of crime,” said Drobik.

Officers are now looking for other victims, neighbors are stunned.

“It’s horrible, that’s horrible,” said Charles Jones.

Jones, who lives in the area, used to be homeless. He says he’s not surprised no one has come forward.

“The homeless are not going to run and tell anybody because then nobody listens to us, you know?” said Jones.

He hopes people will step forward, though.

“They have to be held accountable for that,” said Jones.

KRQE News 13 spoke to a few family members of Gilbert Tafoya and Nathaniel Carrillo at their house today, but they didn’t have a comment.

The District Attorney’s Office for Bernalillo County will determine whether or not the boys will be tried as adults

Parents Claim Son Committed Suicide After Masturbation Video Went Viral

0

The parents of a teenager who committed suicide last year say he took his own life after another student filmed him masturbating in a school bathroom then posted the video online.

Matthew-BurdetteMatthew Burdette killed himself on November 29. His family had noticed the once happy, popular teen had become withdrawn in the days leading up to his suicide, but say they never saw it coming.

Matthew left a note that stated he had no friends and that he could no longer handle school. Wanting answers, his family started asking questions – starting with school officials at University City High School.

They say school officials wouldn’t tell them anything about what may have happened at the school to have caused Matthew to suddenly hate school so bad that it would be part of his reasoning for ending his own life.

However, other students didn’t have such issues. They told Matthew’s family that their son was being relentlessly bullied over a video that was posted online that went viral.

Two weeks before Matthew committed suicide, he was asked to leave a classroom for eating sunflower seeds. As he wandered the halls, he made a stop in one of the school’s bathrooms. Unbeknownst to him, another student videotaped him in a stall, allegedly masturbating.

The student who filmed him then used SnapChat and Vine to post the video online and within hours, the video had gone viral.

“It went beyond his school. It went to other schools in California. Kids in the neighborhood who didn’t go to Matthew’s school had heard about it and seen the video that was taken of him,” said the boy’s aunt.

As you can imagine, the last two weeks of Matthew’s life was pretty shitty as he was teased and harassed mercilessly by his peers. His family has now gone public with the story in hopes of getting more answers, have changes made within the school district and to get through to other kids.

“I don’t have hatred for the kid who took this video. He was a dumb kid who did a dumb thing. But these kids don’t get it. They don’t realize how big the cyber bullying world is,” said Burdette’s aunt.

The family have also filed a claim against the San Diego Unified School District. You can read their claim here.

Attorney Allison Worden, who is representing the family, said the teacher kicked Matthew out of class with no direction on where to go, leaving him to wander the school. She also said the school district failed to protect Matthew under the California Student Safety and Violence Prevention Act of 2000 and the California Safe Place Act.

The school district released the following statement:

“At San Diego Unified, the safety and well-being of our students is a top priority. The district also adheres to the privacy and confidentiality laws and regulations related to students, families and ongoing investigations. For this reason, the district cannot provide details about Matthew Burdette’s death. Our hearts and thoughts continue to be with his family and loved ones.”

Baseball Coach Michael & His Wife Blair Had Sex With Young Teen Player

0

2n8be6xA pair of Mississippi high school softball coaches who are husband and wife allegedly had sex with a 15-year-old student, including at least once in the press box on school grounds, prosecutors say.

Cops charged Michael Porter, 27, the onetime softball coach at Ridgeland High School, and his 26-year-old wife Blair Porter, a former assistant softball coach at Ridgeland and teacher at Old Towne Middle School, each with a count of sexual battery of a child, WLBT-TV reported.

The allegedly deviant couple were busted after the teen’s mother learned the Porters were in touch with the girl, a player on the softball team, in a way that “went well beyond that of a teacher student relationship,” according to a police document.

2i766itThe mom was worried the sexual relationships may have begun when the girl was in middle school, according to the news station.

Cops searched text messages sent between the couple and student and found naked pictures and dirty language, according to police. When confronted by cops, the girl admitted to having sex with the couple, once at their Brandon home and another time in the press box at Ridgeland High School, documents show.

The couple both had oral sex with the girl, documents show.

The Porters were arrested Friday; Michael was released on $25,000 while his wife was let go on $5,000 bond.

Both have been fired from their jobs in the school district. Each faces up to 30 years in prison on the charge.