Ungrateful Son Tells Mother Not to Visit Him Anymore Because She Is too Ugly

0

Chinese-mother-550x366 (1)When 63-year-old Ding Liang was found crying on a street in eastern China’s Hangzhou city, her story attracted widespread media coverage. The poor woman had traveled five hours from her village to meet her son and his newborn child. Unfortunately, the son refused to see her for the strangest of reasons – because she’s too ugly!

Ding’s confession has pretty much shocked the nation – her story is currently one of the most discussed in Chinese social media with hundreds of thousands of hits and comments. It all started when 53-year-old local man Hsin Pai spotted Ding standing outside a housing complex. He asked her what the matter was and the tired old woman spilled her guts to him.

Ding told Hsin that she was from a village outside Yuyao city, in the same province as Hangzhou. Years ago, her son moved to the city to pursue a college education – he did well at school, landed a job at an upmarket car dealership and got married. When Ding attended the wedding dressed like a peasant, the son was apparently mortified and too embarrassed to admit his relationship to her.

Two Die After Falling into Smelly Cesspit

0

Two people reportedly died after falling into an open-pit toilet.

UntitledIn Xinxiang City, in China’s Henan Province, a woman dropped her cell phone worth US$300 into a cesspit.

Her husband, in an attempt to get back her phone, climbed down into the pit. However, he lost consciousness while inside the knee-deep pit due to a lack of oxygen. The woman’s mother-in-law tried to jump in to save her son, but also passed out.

After the woman shouted for help, neighbors came, and many tried to rescue them, but some of them also fainted.

“The smell was too strong. I lost consciousness before I could see anything,” a neighbor said.

After finding a rope, the people pulled a total of six people out of the cesspit.

The husband and his mother had weak pulses immediately following the rescue, but they were both pronounced dead upon the arrival of medical respondents.

Three Teens Charged With The Beating Deaths Of Two Homeless Men

1

Three teenagers have been charged with murder, accused of beating two homeless men to death.

24qmwd3Albuquerque Police called it a heinous crime on Sunday, saying at least one of the suspects involved admitted that the group was targeting transients and have done it many times before.

Alex Rios, 18, Nathaniel Carrillo, 16, and Gilbert Tafoya, 15, are all charged with murder. APD say the three boys beat two homeless men to death in a vacant lot on 60th and Central early Saturday morning.

“Very heinous crime,” said Officer Simon Drobik of the Albuquerque Police Department.

APD is still trying to identify the two men who were killed.

While the crime tape has been cleared, what happened at the lot is something many officers won’t forget anytime soon.

“I mean, I was sick to my stomach,” said Drobik. “It’s just horrific … kids.”

Gilbert-TafoyaAccording to a criminal complaint, the beating took place after the three teens said they came home from a party.

“They went over there with the intent to hurt these individuals in that lot,” said Drobik.

Police say someone called 911 after finding two bodies on a mattress behind a e-cigarette shop along 60th Street.

Police found the bodies and shortly after, caught up with a third victim who was alive but hurt after running from the scene.

“Really badly beaten, he was able to tell us that he had been beaten up in that area before and he thought he knew who the offenders were,” said Drobik.

According to the criminal complaint, two of the boys involved in the case live in this home just a few hundred feet away from where the two men were found dead.

jqg65gPolice then went to the home and quested Tafoya and Carrillo and their friend Alex Rios, who was said to be sleeping over at the home.

Officers saw blood on Carillo’s pants and then asked to search the home. According to the complaint, Tafoya and Carillo’s parents consented to the search.

Inside, officers found more bloody clothes and an ID card of one of the men thought to have been killed.

Police then interviewed the three boys. Each admitted to having a role in the beating the men, using sticks, metal poles, bricks and cinder blocks. Tafoya even told police that the group had been attacking Albuquerque’s homeless population at random for the last year.

According to the complaint, Tafoya also told police that he “estimated that they have attacked 50 people” in the last couple months.

Police say that an large number of unsolved homeless beatings is not on their radar right now.

“It’s hard getting some transients to come forward to express that they were victims of crime,” said Drobik.

Officers are now looking for other victims, neighbors are stunned.

“It’s horrible, that’s horrible,” said Charles Jones.

Jones, who lives in the area, used to be homeless. He says he’s not surprised no one has come forward.

“The homeless are not going to run and tell anybody because then nobody listens to us, you know?” said Jones.

He hopes people will step forward, though.

“They have to be held accountable for that,” said Jones.

KRQE News 13 spoke to a few family members of Gilbert Tafoya and Nathaniel Carrillo at their house today, but they didn’t have a comment.

The District Attorney’s Office for Bernalillo County will determine whether or not the boys will be tried as adults

Kidnapped Girl Shot Dead as Police Open Fire on Her Captor

0

kidnap20n-3-web-383x214 A 5-year-old Kansas girl who was kidnapped on Friday night died in a gun battle between police and her abductor following a high-speed chase, police said on Saturday.

“The matter unfolded quite rapidly,” said Leavenworth Police Chief Patrick Kitchens,” calling the girl’s death tragic. “We are still trying to sort out specifically what happened.”

Police said the sequence of events began about 7:30 p.m. on Friday when Cadence Harris of Leavenworth was reported kidnapped. Police said there was some relationship between the child and her abductor but would not provide details.

Police in both Missouri and Kansas were involved in the chase as the suspect crossed the state line before the incident ended in the northeast Kansas town of Leavenworth. At some point the suspect got out of his vehicle and pointed a gun at officers and they exchanged fire, Kitchens said.

“Anytime we have the loss of a small child it is devastating,” Kitchens told a new conference, adding that officers on the scene had tried to revive the girl.

He said it was not clear if the child was shot by her abductor, who was seriously wounded and is hospitalized in Kansas City.

The Kansas Bureau of Investigation (KBI) was called in to help investigate. Stressing that the probe only just getting under way, KBI Special Agent in Charge Mark Malick said it did not appear the girl was hit by bullets fired by police officers.

“Evidence we have at the scene at this time does not support any indication that gunfire struck the car or the victim, and specifically gunfire coming from law enforcement,” Malick said.

An autopsy was being carried out and would not be completed on Saturday, he told reporters.

Man Superglues Hand To Penis

0

Dr. Matthew Valente has seen his share of sticky situations in his years as a Chicago-based emergency room physicians, but none were as weird as the man who superglued his hand to his penis.

n-MAN-SUPERGLUES-PENIS-large300“The night before, [the patient’ was fixing his lamp next to his bed and he left the superglue tube on the nightstand,” Valente explained on an episode of “Sex Sent Me To The E.R.” airing Saturday on TLC.

The glue tube just happened to be next to a tube of lubrication he kept on hand for when he and his wife were in the mood for love.

Some time in the middle of the night, the unidentified male and his wife decided to have sex and he reached for what he thought was the lubricant.

“Only he went a little too fast, and — voila! — his hand became stuck to his penis,” Valente said.

It was a sight to behold, according to the good doctor.

“This was a large amount of skin that was affixed together,” Valente said. “There wasn’t just a small amount of glue. It wasn’t just one finger. It was, in fact, his entire palm and all his fingers, which were tightly affixed to his genitals.”

The patient’s wife was impatient for the man to get his hand off his sex organs, so Dr. Valente started researching ways to remove superglue.

The most popular suggestion was nail polish remover, a solution that presented certain risks.

“The problem with that is when you dump acetone on top of a wound that is partially open, it’s incredibly painful,” Valente said. “Just the look in his eyes when I told him that, I could tell he didn’t want to go down that route.”

Other options included applying hot, almost scalding water to the glue or simply waiting for the outer layer of skin to fall off — a process that might take two to three days.

Valente says the patient’s wife wanted the quickest option possible and didn’t seem concerned about how her hubby might feel.

“She was more concerned about making the dinner than his level of comfort or the fact that he’s in excruciating pain because he superglued his penis,” Valente said.

The story about how the man finally got unglued won’t be revealed until Saturday, but since the show isn’t titled “Sex Sent Me To The Morgue,” it’s a good chance he survived.

File this under … ‘he may stiff them’ .. Fire department bills dead man for his own body removal

0

billA family from Northern Michigan is expressing their outrage and disbelief after saying their deceased loved one received a bill for his own body removal.

Rebecca Beck posted a picture of the bill to Facebook on Saturday. The bill is addressed to Beck’s step-father, Carl Little, who died in a car crash on I-75 just south of the Mackinac Bridge last month.

“It was from the fire department of Mackinaw City,” Beck said. “They were essentially billing him for the removal of his corpse. They obviously knew he was dead, I mean, they removed his body from the car.”

The itemize bill lists that the $500 charge stems from services provided that include two fire trucks, eight firemen and one rescue truck.

bill2By Tuesday afternoon, Beck’s post had more than 14,000 shares. Countless others commented on the picture while sending their condolences to Beck and her family.

“It’s very surprising to me that so many people have stepped up and supported me in this,” Beck said.

While Beck’s being backed by the community, Deputy Chief Kevin Sehlmeyer with the Grand Rapids Fire Department said a recovery fee isn’t out of the ordinary.
“This cost recovery has become a way that fire departments take care of things in Michigan,” Sehlmeyer said. “It’s pretty common. In this case I understand why the family is not happy about receiving this bill but it is in fact a way for fire deaprtments to get revenue so they can continue to provide services.”

In Grand Rapids, Selmeyer said the fire department also has various service fees. However, if someone is killed in a crash, he said the bill is tossed out.

While Sehlmeyer couldn’t speak to the issue as to why a bill was sent to Beck’s late father he said it’s likely to have been some type of error.

“A lot of them [fire departments] bill the insurance companies directly, so then it’s case of going to the insurance company,” Beck said.  “It sounds like in this case the bill went directly to the family and I understand it’s a time of grieving and it’s an emotional time for a family and then to get this bill on top of it….I think the responders up north are doing a great job at trying to provide a service to the community.”

FOX 17 reached out to the Mackinaw City Fire Department about the bill but didn’t hear back by Tuesday night.

Beck said she wants her story to be a lesson to fire departments across the state to make sure this doesn’t happen to other grieving families.

“I understand when the fire departments need to be paid,” Beck said. “They’re very small departments…they don’t get a lot of tax dollars. I just believe that they need to go about collecting the money in a different way.”

Beck said she’s talked with a lawyer about the bill who advised her that she and her family won’t be responsible for it since it’s not addressed to them.

North Korea Claims They Made It To World Cup Final, Presumably Won

0

This is a North Korean news report claiming the country made it to the World Cup final against Portugal (because why not lie about everything) after defeating Japan 7-0, the US 4-0 and China 2-0 in the group stage. I can only assume there was a news report after claiming North Korea won the cup. Plus has a base on Mars, has cured every kind of cancer, and invented toilet paper that never leaves butt crumbs no matter how vigorous you wipe.

Little Shit Causes Rollover Accident After Pointing Airsoft Gun Out Car Window

0

Two people were hurt in a crash caused by a toy gun Tuesday evening.

boy-with-gunRock County sheriff’s officials tell 27 News three cars were involved in the crash on Highway 59 in Milton, near Highway N.

A driver told investigators she slammed on the brakes when she saw a boy lean out the backseat window of a car in front of hers, pointing what she thought to be a gun at her. A car following behind was unable to stop in time and rear-ended her car. Trying to swerve, that car ended up in the opposite lane of traffic, hitting an SUV head-on, causing it to rollover.

“It looked like a bomb went off,” says Rance Gehri, who lives on 59 near the crash scene. “There was a Jeep over here turned upside down.”

After an investigation, authorities found the 11-year-old boy’s family just down the road at a campground. His grandmother had been driving and said she didn’t know there had been an accident. Capt. Jude Maurer says the gun was a toy, an Airsoft pellet gun.

“When seen from a distance it can easily be misconstrued as an actual firearm, which in this case is what happened,” Maurer tells 27 News. “The driver felt threatened, felt concerned that she was going to be shot.”

4164953_GDespite extensive vehicular damage, no one was seriously hurt. Two people, including the driver of the SUV that rolled and the second car following behind the vehicle with the boy inside, were taken to the hospital with minor injuries but released a short time later.

Maurer says while the boy likely did not intend to cause the crash, his actions were serious. The sheriff’s office is asking juvenile authorities to require the boy serve probation for disorderly conduct.

BB and pellet guns are legal, but authorities remind parents to monitor how their children use them. They recommend only using them inside the home or on private property.

********
An 11-year-old boy pointed a toy gun out a car window caused an accident at 2801 E. Highway 59.

The Janesville Gazette reports that two drivers were going west on the highway and slammed on their brakes when they saw the boy point the toy gun, which they thought was real.  Then, a third vehicle swerved and hit another vehicle.

People in the two vehicles behind the boy were taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

Rock County 911 Center says the accident happened around 5:45 p.m. Tuesday near Lakeland Camping Resort.  The accident blocked the road, and both lanes were closed for about an hour between E. Vincent Road and E. County N.

The Janesville Gazette says the 11-year-old was referred to juvenile authorities for disorderly conduct, but no citations were issued.

Dead Body Falls Out Of Coroner Van, Lands On Road

0

n-DEAD-BODY-ON-GURNEY-largeA dead body on a gurney fell out of a coroner’s van when a door malfunctioned, sending the corpse into the middle of a busy roadway in Pennsylvania.

The Bucks County Courier Times reports the accident happened around noon on Friday near a shopping center in Feasterville, Pennsylvania.

A photo on the newspaper’s website shows the corpse, wrapped in what appears to be a white sheet, lying in the street as cars buzz by. The Bucks County Coroner’s Office says the driver realized immediately that the door had opened and retrieved the body within minutes. The office says it “deeply regrets” the incident.

A passer-by who helped get the body into the van says he thought it was a prank, calling it “the most bizarre thing” he’d ever seen.

Teenage boy kept wondering why people kept telling him to sit down on the double-decker bus. And then it hit him

0

btbha8efcyt6hq6qgswtA 16-year-old boy has died after striking a freeway overpass in California while standing up on a double-decker Starline Bus.

According to NBC Los Angeles, the incident happened on Thursday night while the bus was traveling at 45 miles per hour on the San Diego Freeway. A witness told NBC that the teenager, Mason Zisette, may have been standing on his seat:

A witness told NBC4 that the teen may have been dancing on a seat cushion with his back to the freeway signs when his head and hands slammed into the sign. He then collapsed on the floor, the witness said.

About two dozen teens—most under 18 years old—were dancing on the upper level when the incident occurred, while all of the adult chaperones were inside the bus. Zisette was rushed to the hospital and listed in critical condition. He died two days later.