Police arrest landlord for naked showings

0

5abf01654f1b28525689c5ad2c861dd8256828c22ae890a955323d6ed3cbdfa2Police said on Monday that the man in his late 40s had been placing classified ads for the property in local newspapers in North Rhine-Westphalia since mid-October.

“I’ve never seen anything like this in my career,” an Oberhausen police spokesman told The Local.

After arranging a viewing with unsuspecting female and male victims, the exhibitionist would open the door to them sans clothing.

Police became involved after several women reported the man and are bringing criminal proceedings for two charges of exhibitionism against him.

Other charges may be added later depending on the results of the investigation, the spokesman said.

Police believe he may have had appointments with others who have not yet come forward and have asked for other victims to get in touch.

Man accused of SUPERGLUING woman’s private parts together appears in court

0

blackpool-magistrates-court-e1416048497111

A man has appeared in court accused of SUPERGLUING a woman’s private parts together.

Paul Watson, 44, appeared at Blackpool Magistrates’ Court today accused of using high strength glue on a female’s genitals.

The bizarre allegation was revealed today after Watson made his first appearance in court.

Watson is charged with maliciously wounding an unnamed woman with intent to cause Grievous Bodily Harm.

He has yet to enter a plea and no further details on the case have yet been released.

Watson, of Sherbourne Road, Blackpool, Lancashire, was remanded in custody following the hearing at Blackpool Magistrates’ Court today.

Prosecutor Pam Smith asked for the case to be heard at crown court due to the seriousness of the allegation.

If convicted of the offence the accused, who made his first appearance in court for the charge, could face a prison sentence.

Magistrates agreed and so Watson will appear at Preston Crown Court for a plea and case management hearing on November 26.

Paul Fox Killed His 83yo Mom With A Sledgehammer Because He Was Ashamed Of Getting Another Dui

0

An alcoholic bludgeoned his mother to death with a sledgehammer because he could not live with the shame of getting a drink-drive ban.

axfxhvPaul Fox, 54, battered 83-year-old Yvonne Fox in the kitchen of their shared home days after police caught him driving his car while he was over the limit.

After murdering his mother, Fox walked to a nearby off licence to buy alcohol to fuel his addiction.

The bachelor was so ashamed at the probability of being convicted that he decided to kill his mother and then himself.

The day after Fox’s arrest, his mother’s body was found lying on the floor in a pool of blood.

She had numerous stab wounds and had suffered multiple blows to the head, believed to be caused by a sledgehammer.

When police officers entered the home in Alsager, near Crewe, on June 3, they found a note which said: ‘Better off without me.’

Fox was found seriously injured with self-inflicted wounds in his upstairs bedroom.

He told paramedics: ‘I’m sorry to put you through this, it can’t be pleasant.’

He said that he ‘couldn’t go on anymore’ and that he had killed his mother because she would not be able to cope without him.

He added: ‘I’m not an evil man.’

A knife and hammer used in the attack were found near her body and were seized and taken away for forensic examination.

During a police interview he admitted killing his mother due to the shame of his drinking and recent arrest just days before for drink driving. He claimed that he intended to take his own life and that of his mother’s as she would not be able to live without him.

He said the drink driving incident had upset his mother as he had bought a new car and started a new job. He said Mrs Fox thought he was making a fresh start after a previous drink driving conviction.

Fox was today jailed for life with a minimum term of 16 years and nine months after pleading guilty to his mother’s murder at Chester Crown Court.

Speaking after the sentencing, Detective Inspector Simon Blackwell of Cheshire Police said: ‘Paul Fox’s actions were despicable. He killed his elderly mother in the home they had shared for many years.

‘The injuries sustained by Yvonne were severe and showed that she had tried to fight off her son as he launched his brutal attack.

‘Alcohol was clearly a catalyst for his behaviour that day – he had battled with alcohol problems for many years and had refused any sort of help from family, friends or support services.

‘After being arrested for drink driving he decided that he could not handle the shame and decided to take his own life and that of his mother.

‘He consumed alcohol before he killed her and left the property and bought further alcohol after he attacked her – showing the real depths of his addiction.’

He added: ‘The pair had lived in the family home together for many years and Yvonne was a much-loved and well-respected member of the local community.

‘What happened that day was truly shocking and those living in this close knit community are still trying to come to terms with what happened. Paul Fox’s actions have had far reaching consequence for everyone involved – including him.

‘He is now behind bars for a long time where I hope he will be able to reflect upon his actions and the consequences of them.’

Richard Riley, from the Crown Prosecution Service, said: ‘This is a tragic case for all concerned. By all accounts, Paul Fox was loving son and had enjoyed a good relationship with his mother in the past.

‘He’d become addicted to drink and that had blighted his recent years and alcohol no doubt played a large part in this tragedy. Fox seemed unable to rid himself of his addiction and another drink-driving conviction was pending.

‘He seems to have become gripped by shame and self-loathing but we may never really know why a formerly good son took his mother’s life in this brutal way.’

In a statement, Mrs Fox’s family said: ‘We cannot believe that Yvonne has been taken from us in such a cruel way. It is difficult to come to terms with what happened but, as a family, we hope that the conclusion of the case at court today will allow us some closure as we try to move on with our lives.’

Cop exposed himself to young male drivers during stops

0

A Newton police officer was arrested Monday on accusations that he unzipped his pants and exposed himself to young male drivers during “numerous” traffic stops.

Newton-Police-620x264Jason R. Miller, 37, of Hampton Township, a patrolman since 2001, turned himself in at the Sussex County Prosecutor’s Office and has been indefinitely suspended without pay pending the outcome of the criminal case, according to a statement issued by Sussex County Prosecutor Francis Koch and Newton Police Chief Michael Richards.

Miller was charged with two counts of official misconduct, one count of a pattern of official misconduct and one count of lewdness, the statement said.

Miller would expose his genitals to motorists “to satisfy his prurient interests” and then let them leave without issuing traffic summonses, according to a police complaint.

The incidents occurred between March 18 and Oct. 23 of this year, the complaint says.

Superior Court Judge Thomas Critchley set bail at $35,000 with a 10 percent option and the condition that Miller surrender all firearms, the prosecutor’s statement said. Miller posted the bail, the statement added.

The statement said Newton police received an anonymous tip on Oct. 23 reporting an allegation of misconduct by Miller and then another anonymous message on Oct. 24.

Based on the information, “an immediate investigation ensued” and following a review of patrol car video recordings and interviews, Miller was suspended on Oct. 28, the statement said.

An affidavit signed by Capt. Donald Peter of the Sussex County Prosecutor’s Office detailed what appeared to be a pattern of behavior by Miller during several traffic stops.

The investigation took officers back to March 18, when Miller stopped a 26-year-old male who was driving 16 miles per hour over the speed limit and acknowledged on an audio recording that he had consumed alcohol, Peter said in his affidavit.

While Officer Miller was in his patrol car and after his initial interaction with the man he stopped, “you can hear what appears to be the sound of a zipper opening and/or closing,” Peter said.

“Officer Miller did not issue any motor vehicle summonses, nor investigate (the man) for driving while intoxicated, despite the driver’s admission to consuming alcohol and coming directly from a bar,” Peter said.

On Oct. 23, Miller stopped a 22-year-old male who was leaving O’Reilly’s Pub sometime after midnight and the young man noticed the officer’s zipper was down and his genitals were exposed, Peter said in his affidavit. The young man said Miller asked him several times where he was going and where he lived, and that made him “uncomfortable.”

During a review of the video recording of the interview, “it appears that Officer Miller’s zipper is open” and his genitals were visible, Peter said. The young man drove home and was not issued a ticket, Peter said.

Miller’s attorney, Anthony Iacullo, said his client is innocent.

“Officer Miller is an excellent officer who vehemently denies these allegations, as they are false and baseless,” Iacullo said in a statement. “We are confident that when this matter is heard in a court of law, Mr. Miller will be exonerated of all the charges.”

Anyone with further information is asked to contact the Sussex County Prosecutor’s Office at 973-383-1570.

My child is an honor roll student who burnt down our home, killed our dog, and got arrested in the nude

0

The teenage son of a Falmouth couple whose home was destroyed by fire late Saturday is being held without bail after he was arrested on charges of burglary, theft and attempted theft, police said Sunday.

539157_Valle-PhotoLogan Valle, an 18-year-old former honor student and graduate of Falmouth High School, is accused of forcing his way into two homes on Fieldstone Lane while naked and trying to get keys to steal a vehicle about the same time a fire was reported two miles away in his parents’ home at 12 Inverness Road, Falmouth police Lt. John Kilbride said in a news release.

The State Fire Marshal’s Office is investigating the cause of the fire, which destroyed the upscale Falmouth home, displacing its owners and leaving one of their three dogs unaccounted for.

The office’s spokesman, Stephen McCausland of the Maine Department of Public Safety, would not say Sunday whether Valle was believed to have caused the house fire.

Kilbride said Valle’s car was found near his parents’ home in the Falmouth Country Club parking lot. He said it appeared an attempt had been made to set the car on fire, but it was not successful.

Valle was found in the attic of one of the Fieldstone Lane homes and arrested, police said. He was taken to the Cumberland County Jail in Portland.

No one was hurt in the house fire, which was reported around 10:45 p.m. Saturday by a neighbor who saw flames coming out of the residence.

That was about the same time Falmouth police said they received reports of the burglaries in progress on Fieldstone Lane.

The owners of the house, Valle’s parents Kevin and Lisa Valle, were not home at the time of the fire, neighbors said. The family was staying in a furnished rental home as of Sunday afternoon, they said.

According to town records, the Valle home had an assessed value of $602,000 in 2013.

Except for most of the attached three-car garage, the house was destroyed and was still smoldering Sunday afternoon. While two of the Valles’ dogs escaped the fire and were later found, a third dog, Roxy, was still unaccounted for as of 5 p.m. Sunday. Several of the Valles’ friends and neighbors were out searching the surrounding woods and calling out the dog’s name.

According to Logan Valle’s Facebook page, he graduated from Falmouth High School in 2014 and is now an employee at Hannaford Supermarkets. Press Herald articles from 2011 and 2012 listed him on the high school’s honor roll.

0

No matter how bad your day might be, it can’t be as bad as the young man who had to have hundreds of maggots removed from his ear — with tweezers.

Last May, an unidentified patient approached Dr. Vikram Yadav — a dermatologist based in Faizabad, India — complaining of a buzzing in his ear.

Now the video is going viral after some British newspapers posted it on their websites.

http://ads.tw.adsonar.com/adserving/getAds.jsp?previousPlacementIds=&placementId=1517286&pid=2255770&ps=-1&zw=300&zh=250&ssl=false&url=http%3A//www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/14/maggots-in-ear_n_6160380.html%3Futm_hp_ref%3Dweird-news&v=5&flash=true&fv=15&dct=Doctor%20Pulls%20Hundreds%20Of%20Maggots%20From%20Patient%27s%20Ear%20%28VIDEO%29&ref=http%3A//www.huffingtonpost.com/weird-news/&metakw=doctor,pulls,hundreds,of,maggots,from,patient%27s,ear,(video),weird,news

Yadav discovered the man had aural myasis, a condition caused when a person’s nose or ears are infested with fly larvae. Patients often notice a buzzing in their ears along with a smelly discharge in the area, the Daily Mail reports.

Yadav, who Vice.com calls “the King of Blackheads” because of his many pimple-popping videos, said the maggots looked like a wiggling mass deep in the patient’s ear.

The maggots were feeding off the patient’s inner ear flesh and would have burrowed into the brain and killed him had Yadav not intervened. In the procedure, Yadav first suffocated the bugs so they fled to the entrance of the ear. Then he removed them one or two at a time with tweezers.

Aural myasis is common in tropical and subtropical areas, and has a fatality rate of eight percent, according to the Mirror.

Most patients are kids younger than 10 and very ill adults, which is why Yadav says the best treatment is a preventative one.

“If anybody sleeps, a child, an old person, and you see any houseflies there, put some cloth on their face so they don’t enter into the orifices and lay their eggs,” Yadav said, according to HNGN.com.

Woman accused of beating two girls with baseball bat, husband also charged

0

4e8b81132bc9a.preview-300Lakechia Schonta Stanley, 30, of St. Louis, was charged Tuesday with 34 felonies, including multiple counts of assault and endangering the welfare of a child, for allegedly striking two girls, who are related to the woman, multiple times with a baseball bat, electrical cords, and belts.

4e8b807acd137.preview-300The woman’s husband, Andrew Rui Stanley, 27, was charged with four felonies, including child abuse and endangering the welfare of a child, for allegedly beating the younger girl with a belt, causing welt marks on her body. The couple live in the 3800 block of Botanical Avenue.

“The scarring on these two girls is the worst scarring I have ever seen on children from repeated whippings from objects,” Detective Robert Jauer wrote in a probable cause statement. The girls are eight and 10 years old.

According to court documents, the older victim told police that on Monday morning, Lakechia Stanley struck her numerous times with a baseball bat on the arm, and had to be hospitalized for the injuries. The injures include “very serious soft tissue damage” that could require surgeries, and because of swelling to the arm doctors couldn’t yet determine whether any bones were broken, according to court documents.

Andrew Stanley also told police that on Friday or Saturday his wife also hit the girl with a bat on her arm, and Lakechia Stanley told police she has hit the girl many times with electrical cords and belts. The younger girl told police that Lakechia Stanley beat her several times in the arm with a baseball bat, and police said that the girl’s arm is swollen and appears injured. The girl also told police that the woman had hit her many times with cords and belts.

Lakechia Stanley’s cash bail was set at $300,000 and Andrew Stanley’s cash bail was set at $150,000. They are in custody in the St. Louis City Justice Center.